SAUDI MANUFACTURING SHOW
Defining the Agenda for Advanced Manufacturing in Saudi Arabia
SAUDI MANUFACTURING SHOW 2023
The Saudi Manufacturing Show is a by invite only, exclusive conference for C-level executives and technology leaders covering the breadth of the manufacturing landscape.
The manufacturing sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has witnessed massive expansion over the years as economic diversification has become priority on the national agenda.
The manufacturing sector will play a vital role in realizing the Saudi Vision 2030 and is expected to be its greatest driver of economy.
Manufacturing digitization is one of the key pillars of Saudi Arabia’s industrial development plan. Digital Transformation has transformed all aspects of manufacturing, touching not just processes and productivity but also people.
Leading manufacturers are now realizing significant value from data and analytics, AI, and machine learning (ML). Industry 4.0 can unlock significant value across the factory network.
Over two days, the meticulously curated agenda will feature discussions on an array of subjects such as Robotics, Automation, AI and Machine Learning.
Saudi Manufacturing Show will bring together over 200+ C-Level Executives, Directors, Heads of Operations and Technology Leaders to discuss the critical issues affecting today’s manufacturing industry.
Why Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia is the largest economy in the Middle East
- Saudi Arabia has launched a national strategy for Industry aimed at making the country a manufacturing power house and accelerating its economic diversification drive.
- The new industrial strategy envisages tripling the country’s industrial domestic product and doubling the value of industrial exports to reach SAR557 billion ($148.2 billion).
- It also aims to attract SAR1.3 trillion ($350 billion) of additional investment in the sector, besides increasing exports of advanced technology products by around six times and creating tens of thousands of quality, high-value jobs.
- The new industrial strategy is expected to drive growth in the sector to take the number of industrial facilities to around 36,000 by 2035. It focuses on 12 sub-sectors to diversify the industrial economy in the Kingdom.
- The programme has identified more than 800 investment opportunities worth SAR1 trillion
- Revenue from manufacturing is projected to amount to $182 billion in 2022
Why Sponsor ?
- Prior notification of pre-qualified attending decision makers 5 days before the event along with information about their current challenges and technology requirements.
- Speed networking: to introduce and exchange business cards with all the event attendees.
- Guaranteed one-to-one meetings with the delegates of your choice and a dedicated account manager from Exito to execute these meetings during the event.
- Dedicated networking table in the networking area with your branding to have discussions with your prospects.
- Standalone speaking slot in the agenda to address the entire delegates (in select sponsorship packages).
- Opportunity for a senior management executive to be part of a Panel of your choice as a moderator or as a panelist (in select sponsorship packages).
- Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as the go-to solution provider for the IT leaders.
Why Attend ?
- Brilliant Content: In-depth, trend-forward sessions – with tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the technology space.
- Brilliant Speakers: Gain in-depth guidance from expert speakers on fine-tuning the IT needs in your organization.
- Continued Learning: Gain access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to reference and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
- Connections : Hundreds of seasoned CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, Technology experts, strategists, operations heads, marketers, and more to mingle and connect with. Meet your customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues of tomorrow.
- Showcase of technology solutions: Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s leading players, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
- Network with leading solution providers: As a delegate, you will experience cutting-edge technology from solution providers from around the world that can fulfil your business requirements.
Transport and Logistics
Marine & Ports
Khalid MoharrumVice President Industrial Sector
Saudi Top Plastic Factory
Emad AlHumamSenior Vice President of Corporate Services
International Maritime Industries
Walaa MaherSupply Chain & Procurement Excellence Director
Supply Chain Expert
Maryam TelmesaniBoard Chair
Global Compact Network Saudi Arabia
Mohannad RizqBinzagr Unilever Factory Manager
Sanjeev NawaniDigital Business Services Leader for all Portfolio Companies
Public Investment Fund
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Abdullah AlSalemIT Director
Remat AlRiyadh Development Company
Talha Rais AkhtarHead Vehicle Mobility & Emerging Technology
Abdul Latif Jameel
Olympic and Paralympic Committee Saudi Arabia
Ahmed DarwishHead of Digital Delivery
Anas mosaIT Director
Saudia Aerospace Industries Engineering
Abdulaziz AlkhalifDep. CEO
Mohammed AlQarniTechnical Regulation Director
Sagar ChowkDirector Digital Business Unit
Alexey SidorovData Science Guru and Evangelist
Bandar AlmutairiDigital Transformation of Labs Director
King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST)
Hassan Ali KhanGroup IT Applications Development
Ahmad Al Wathah AlMontsheryAssociate Digital Innovation and Enterprise Architecture Director
The Redsea Development Company
Ahmed EisaRegional Head Middle East
Ali ShabdarRegional Director, MEA
Ahmed AmmarVice President
EXPONENTIAL CHANGE: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS
- How Digital Technologies are bringing government closer to business
- What are the frameworks and coordination mechanisms for digital government
- Building capacity for implementation and impact
INDUSTRIES IN TRANSFORMATION - DRIVING EFFICIENCY & RESILIENCE BY LEVERAGING INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
- Digital Transformation Governance, Strategy & Execution
- Functional Transformation & Improvement
- New Technologies assessment & implementation of hyper automation that empower businesses
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF DIGITIZATION WITH IOT AND CLOUD
- Empowering The Digital Transformation With IOT And Cloud
- How Today’s Technologies—the Cloud, IOT—can Help Every Business Become Intelligent, Secure And Connected
- Enhancing Operational Efficiency With IOT
- Cloud As The Key Enabler Of Transformation: Dealing With Legacy IT to transform
TOWARDS SECURE INFORMATION SOCIETY - HOW CAN WE BE PREPARED FOR THE THREATS AND SURVIVE THE COMPLICATED CYBER SPACE?
- Improving the security posture of your digital core
- Building security into the application development life cycle
- Automate incident response and other security work flows with threat intelligence
What Clients Say
I enjoyed the event and found the delegate profiles and presentations very informative. I had productive conversations with potential customers and prospects, and I believe we will generate a decent list of leads for our company. The venue, food, and crowd were all excellent, and I had many interesting conversations and gained a lot of knowledge. We will definitely consider sponsoring DTS in the future.
I had really good conversations today with the number of delegates coming from the region and other places. Quite likely we we will consider it for the next year or your next city. The overall conversations were really good probably some of the really interesting conversations in change management and practical side of it and were really interesting.
I would rate the overall event a 9 out of 10 because it was very strategic and focused, with a mix of decision makers and influencers in attendance. We expect to have a good number of conversions with the enterprise accounts we met, and we are looking forward to working with Exito again in the future. There is a great scope for collaboration and we appreciate the opportunity to participate in this event.
I would rate the event a 9 or 10 out of 10. It was well put together and we received fantastic feedback and had high-quality conversations with delegates. It has been one of the best events we have participated in, with a good return on investment and leads generated. The audience was perfect and their interactions and participation in the event were excellent. The panel discussion was also very informative and useful for my presentation.
Influencing The Influential
Exito is Spanish for ‘success’! We are a business solutions company focused on crafting bespoke solutions and contexts by designing platforms that create new business opportunities for our clients across concepts and industries.
Copyright © 2023 Exito Media Concepts.